[Registration free] [Cancelation Policy] [APS-DCOMP Travel/registration awards for early career participants] [EPS travel/registration awards for early career participants]
- Online registration: https://ccp.confit.atlas.jp/
- Registration period:
- early: March 6, 2023 -
May 31, 2023 -> June 7, 2023 (JST)
- regular: June 8, 2023 - July 15, 2023 (JST) for oral/poster presentation
- regular: June 8, 2023 - August 8, 2023 (JST) for those without presentation
|Until June 7, 2023 11:59 PM JST||After June 7, 2023 11:59 PM JST|
|General||60,000 JPY||70,000 JPY|
|Student||30,000 JPY||35,000 JPY|
|Invited (plenary and invited speakers)||0 JPY||0 JPY|
|General (DAC1)||35,000 JPY||35,000 JPY|
|Student (DAC1)||17,500 JPY||17,500 JPY|
|General/Student (DAC2)||0 JPY||0 JPY|
- JST stands for Japan Standard Time and JPY stands for Japanese currency YEN.
- Registration and payment for oral/poster presentation will be closed on July 15, 2023 JST, but one can still register and pay for participation without presentation after this date.
- Registration fees are the same for on-site and on-line participation.
- For “Student” type registration, upload of student ID is required.
- Registration fees include attendance in all conference sessions and coffee breaks (for on-site participants).
- The banquet fee is not included in the registration fee. A separate fee of 3,000 JPY per person will be collected from those who attend the banquet.
- Registration fees and banquet fees must be paid by credit card. We accept major credit cards (Master, VISA, JCB, AMEX, and Diners). The participants will get access to the abstract files, presentation movies, etc., only after the payment is completed.
- “DAC1” corresponds to institutions in countries classified as “Lower Middle Income Countries and Territories”, and “DAC2” corresponds to those in countries classified as “Low Income Countries” and “Least Developed Countries” in DAC List of ODA Recipients (Effective for reporting on 2022 and 2023 flows):
The fees are, in principle, not refundable after payment is completed.
APS-DCOMP Travel/registration awards for early career participants
Young members (students and postdocs) of APS-DCOMP, who will give a presentation at CCP2023, are invited to apply for the travel/registration awards of 800 US dollars.
The candidates should send an application e-mail attaching a CV to email@example.com with a Subject: APS-DCOMP award, and also ask their supervisors to send a recommendation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results of acceptance or rejection will be notified to the applicants by e-mail as soon as the evaluation is completed.
EPS travel/registration awards for early career participants
Young scientists (who obtained a Ph.D. degree 6 years ago or are younger), who are studying or working at a European institution or demonstrating economic need, can receive 350 Euros and free registration fees. The candidates should send an application e-mail attaching a CV to email@example.com with a Subject: EPS award, and also ask their supervisors to send a recommendation letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The results of acceptance or rejection will be notified to the applicants by e-mail as soon as the evaluation is completed.